A Place of Peace


Living in North Idaho definitely has its advantages. This is one my favorite spots here in North Idaho. It's called Green Bay and it's on Lake Pend Orielle. I do love the sandy beaches of North Carolina, but we went camping here last weekend and when I woke to see the sun coming up over the lake, the rocks didn't seem so bad. This is picture of Victoria throwing rocks into the lake, she gave up trying to skip rocks and figured throwing them was much easier. She may have even been trying to hit Mark or Sean. Ya never know...she is 5. Most days this part of Green Bay is pretty busy. Thankfully, it was just us this day. It was so quiet and so peaceful. If I ever leave North Idaho, I am definitely going to miss Green Bay. I'd have to make special trips in the summer to visit Sandpoint and all it has to offer.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ~~Shannaland~~. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.