It's Saturday

So I'm sitting on porch on a saturday morning. Its such a beautiful day. Marks moms dog chewed my internet USB so I am without internet at home for a while. Thank goodness for the blackberry! I can still get online via this,which is what I am doing now. I have insurance on it thankfully its just going to take a few days.
Mark is at work today until 3. Hopefully this weather holds cause we have plans to go out on the boat when he gets off work! I love going out on the boat. It is so relaxing. I think we will take the kids tubing and maybe I will jump in and go swimming. Maybe even a picnic lunch.

I dropped Tori off at her dads last night. She will be gone for a week. I sure miss her already. Next weekend we are going to take the kids to Silverwood. Its the local theme park. They will have fun, the always do. This time they will have Lexie.

She's been here for a couple of weeks. For those who don't know Lexie is my goddaughter. Her mom is my best friend of 19 years...wow that makes me sound old!! I guess I did just turn 30! Anyway...Lexie is amazing and I am one lucky girl to have her as my goddaughter!! I am loving having her here and I wish she could stay!! Hmmmm I haven't got her return ticket home yet so maybe she can...

Well I suppose I should go do and do something with my day! Now that I've figured out how to blog from the phone I will probably be doing it more often! Just forgive the typos!

~Shanna~

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ~~Shannaland~~. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.