Here I go again!

I'm back on the health kick! I started back at the gym today and have been eating better lately. I'm so tired of being overweight and unhealthy. I've lost 4lbs so far. Not too bad, but it isn't falling off as fast as I would like it to. I know, it's not supposed to be, but hell, it was easy to put on. I made an awesome dinner tonight-All on the grill. I made BBQ chicken, grilled squash and grilled Corn on the Cob. Oh and baked beans. It was so good! Now if I can just keep up the good work, all will be good. I need help with this whole weight loss thing. I have been eating smaller portions and lots more veggies than normal. I just can't seem to kick the Mt. Dew and Sweet tea!! I'm getting no where fast and I don't want to lose my focus! One day at a time, I suppose.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ~~Shannaland~~. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.